Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eclipse

Eclipse leh. 500 years one time. Haha but too bad Singapore is just cannot see one. If want see, 500 years later fly to China or India and see. And today my eye is just swollen like mad. Like my daddy's normal eyes like that. But thank god not pain leh. Swollen eyes, omg like got lots of juice inside my eye. Just disgusting. Went home and have powernap, shiokkkkkk. Woke up and tried hard to do project but the financial stuff just turned me off. So will do it tomorrow instead. Last HRM lecture today, happy. Oh no, maybe there's still revision lecture. Baby came over in the evening and make me cry 2 times and make me laugh 10 times by walking over to Udders and buy me cookies and cream ice cream. Baileys one is shiokkkkk, but he thinks mao shan wang more shiokkkk. eeyeeeer durian, pc him. I think Udders better than Ben N Jerry's :) Goodnight, my eyes still swollen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home